We are offering one-to-one’s in person and classes virtually.
Please speak to us if you require these.
Group walks are currently going ahead.
Our team are following the Scottish Government guidelines overall & NARPS guidelines for dog walking handovers. The Health & Safety of our team & clients will always come first. If you have any symptoms or you require to self isolate, you must tell us immediately – the same will apply to our team.
- Pick up time will be roughly between 10.30am – 1.30pm each day
- The team member will chap on your door to let you know they have arrived & the handover is to be in the garden. We may call instead to let you know we are there. The same will apply for drop offs.
- If you are not in, please advise us, so we can make suitable handover arrangements.
- If vehicles are used then they will be cleaned thoroughly afterwards
- The team will wear masks & use hand gel etc as required, and use their own leads at hand over
- Dogs will be wiped down at pick up time and drop off time – if they have any allergies please advise us
- The team will follow the Scottish Government guidelines on social distancing when they are on the walk
- The team may take their own dog/s with them on the walk & will follow strict hygiene measures